Today, St. Albans four-piece Enter Shikari released an awesome animated music video for There’s A Price On Your Head, a track from their latest record, The Mindsweep. You can see my review of their fantastic fourth studio album here. The video is below – let me know what you think in the comments below!
The video was created by Peter MacAdams, who also worked with the band on an animated clip for their song, Slipshod, which you can watch here.
This video has been released following news that Enter Shikari are due to play their first ever arena dates in February 2016, with support from The Wonder Years. I’m hoping to see them at the Bournemouth International Centre, but you can check out all of the dates below:
- 18/2 – Glasgow O2 Academy
- 19/2 – Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- 20/2 – Nottingham Capital FM Arena
- 22/2 – Bournemouth International Centre
- 23/2 – Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- 25/2 – Manchester Victoria Warehouse
- 27/2 – London Alexandra Palace
Are you planning on seeing Enter Shikari live next year? Let me know on Facebook or Twitter.
Currently listening to: Ditmas – Mumford & Sons