Essex-based pop rock band Tigress have announced the release of their second EP, Like It Is. The five track EP is set to be released through LAB Records on 12th May, and it includes the band’s latest single, Power Lines. You can watch the music video for the track here:
Tigress have previously seen coverage from Kerrang! Magazine, Rock Sound, BBC Radio 1, BBC Introducing, Scuzz TV, Kerrang! TV, Kerrang! Radio as well as hundreds of regional stations and webzines.
With the EP made up of awesome pop rock infused with strings and high energy choruses, Tigress will be revealing more new music over the next few weeks. Their next single, Give Me A Chance, is due to be released along with a music video tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled for that.
Tigress will be touring the UK with Counterfeit in April, before joining Counterfeit on their mainland Europe tour. The band will headline the VocalZone stage at Teddy Rocks Festival on the 28th April, and have also been added to the Camden Rocks and Work Hard Play Hard Festival line-ups. Here is the list of dates and festivals where you can catch Tigress live this year:
(* = supporting Counterfeit)
- 18/4 – Key Club, Leeds *
- 19/4 – Academy 3, Manchester *
- 20/4 – O2 Academy 2, Newcastle *
- 21/4 – Stereo, Glasgow *
- 22/4 – Rock City Basement, Nottingham *
- 23/4 – O2 Academy 3, Birmingham *
- 25/4 – Fleece, Bristol *
- 26/4 – The Underworld, London *
- 28/4 – Teddy Rocks Festival, Blandford Forum
- 29/4 – The Haunt, Brighton *
- 4/6 – Camden Rocks Festival, London
- 23/7 – Work Hard Play Hard Festival, Kent
Tickets are on sale for all shows and details can be found at the band’s website.