One of my favourite pass-times is rooting through men’s clothing shops to find styles, cuts and accessories that you wouldn’t find in the women’s section. Last time I visited Topman, as well as picking up my new favourite checked shirt, I also purchased some collar tips.
At £7.50 the tips were a little pricey, however considering how often I wear them out, I think they were good value for money.
Collar tips are a nice alternative to wearing a necklace if you’re wearing a collared shirt or blouse – dress them up with a chiffon blouse, or wear them casually with a denim shirt.
Here are my top 10 favourite collar tips available at the moment. Once my student loan comes in, I will seriously be considering picking up a couple of pairs of these.
- Triple spike collar tips via Ebay
- Little devil collar tips via Etsy
- Dark grey chain collar tips via New Look
- Deer collar tips via Ebay
- Reclaimed eagle collar tips via ASOS
- Dancing couple collar tips via Etsy
- Cross drop collar tips via Topman
- Angel wing collar tips via Ebay
- Mountain collar tips via Etsy
- Western collar tips via Topman
What do you think of my choices? Let me know on Twitter or in the comments!
Currently listening to: Wolves – The Blackout